That tea from a Long Island



Woke up about 5am today. I was so sure that I could have left home at 6am to avoid all of that traffic but I only manage to leave home at 630am. I was trying to manage my brother's GPS. Boy, that thing was laggy as hell. 

On a lighter note, I had such a great weekend with some of my closest friends. Went for my first Halloween party at Zouk and it was so fun. 

So I tried painting a scary face. It's a total  FAILURE that's for sure LOL. Robyn came by later on to touch up my face a little atleast my face didn't look as bad as  this. :)

I didn't take a lot of pictures because it was super crowded and this was the only picture I manage to capture. Well I dressed up as a dead girl but I got rejected by the bouncer. We were needed to dressed in FULL costume and we planned this pretty last minute. I immediately wiped off my horrible face paint. 


Robyn as a mad scientist, Ee Von as Wednesday Adams and me the not so dead girl. I think I had a little bit too much of Long Island Tea because my Sunday wasn't fun at all.

Never again Long Island tea. 

I still can't shake off the feeling that if I have done embarrassing thing which I highly doubt I did. 

Also, I have been looking through some recipes to make hand pies, Apple hand pies instead of a normal tart. However, I'm contemplating on which to pair the apples with. Rum? Caramel or ginger?

0 comments:

Post a Comment