Birthdays and Farewells

Gnocchi with Blue Cheese and Tomato Sauce

Waffles & Ice-Cream, Inside Scoop
Niro and Shin D <3
Celebrated an early birthday with Niroshah and Shin Dhee last week, I think it was 2 days before my actual birthday. We went to Verona Trattoria in PJ for a hearty Italian meal and also that is my favourite Italian Restaurant. Of course dinner wouldn't be complete with dessert so we head over to Inside Scoop for Waffles & Ice-cream. These two people are some of my favourite people to talk to really.

Thank you for bringing me out for dinner and for being awesome :)!


Rocku Yakiniku



The next day, I had dinner with my colleagues from work to celebrate both Daniel and my birthday at Rocku Yakiniku. If you do not know what Rocku Yakiniku is, it is a Japanese Grill Buffet and it is VERY WORTH IT! Oh, I had an emotional roller coaster ride on this one because Hun surprised me.

Thank you guys for being so awesome :')

Ah! They gave me a really cute card and a gift but I forgot to take a picture of it.

I absolutely love this woman

Trying very hard to surprise me LOL

Mr. Hun

Beef Carpaccio with Rocket Leaves and Truffles


On my actual birthday, Hun brought me to Prego, Westin for dinner. Yeap, it is an Italian Restaurant. There are few things that I absolutely love having and will not get bored of it:

1. Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fan
2. Thai Food
3. Italian Food

To think of it, even last year I celebrated my birthday in an Italian Restaurant in Singapore, Jamie Oliver's Italian and had the best Tiramisu ever!

Hun surprised me with heels as well to fit my outfit for the night but I think my ankles suffered the night with terrible blisters (it is still recovering) Nonetheless, thank you for everything from secretly planning something with my work colleagues and bringing me on such a sweet dinner. Love you :)


Melissa (Dorinda Gym) and Ching Mun


The 17th Floor is the place to be to take photos. Not sure if the people in the office on the 17th floor have been judging us LOL.

So we had a farewell for Dorinda Gym and Ching Mun on Friday. Yeah, I didn't get the memo to wear black hence my vibrant outfit (on my defence, I had a half day leave) Well, I'm gonna miss them both. These girls have such bubbly personalities, I think it's infectious.

2 comments:

  1. The people on the 17th floor hate us for all the noise we make every time we're up there! :'D #TrueStory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha saw this when i was randomly googling 'dorindagym' =P awww Ophie i love how lovely your blog is together with the simple design =))))

    ReplyDelete