Out of my mind

I don't normally blog on a weekday but I thought I should today.

I've been really stressed at work lately to the point I eat,sleep,drink,breathe,think of work. It's partly because I'm leading an event which is happening real soon, the experience is exciting but I'm literally pulling my hair doing this.



So I'm trying to cope with work stress. I actually googled it okay LOL!

Coping Mechanism That Does Not Work (for me)

1. Meditating/Yoga

Well f*ck that shit. Whenever I try meditating all I can think of is "very dark, very very dark" "I should do something else" "enough of this shit"

Yoga? I remember enrolling for Yoga classes in Singapore, during class I just wanted it to end because it hurts. LOL


2. Oil Painting

At one point it was really relaxing until I want it to be perfectly done. FML. I do miss paining tho, let me show off a bit here. I think I did pretty good for someone who can't even draw a cat.

Not bad right?
3. Running/Jogging

Someone told me before that running helps to ease the mind. Nope.

What Might Work:

1. Muay Thai/Kick Boxing

Times were dark for me when I enrolled for Muay Thai obviously when you have a sucky ex boyfriend whom you wanna punch all the time. The only way I could channel all of my anger is to punch something and hey! It worked :D

2. Travel

How can you not love travelling and let yourself go. It's one of the best feelings ever.

Credits: Unsplash

Credits: Unsplash
Credits: Unsplash

Oh, I really need sleep. I really do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment