I miss you, France!












I miss France! I miss Toulouse especially where the people are warm and friendly and the food is to die for. This was 2 years ago when I went for my school trip to Paris and Toulouse, even though my journey was umm sickening lol (I was sick the entire time when I was in France, I even fell asleep eating my pasta and I'm not even kidding) 

Hun brought a bunch of us to Pizza Lopez, Carmes to have some amazing hot pizzas. The feeling of having hot pizzas during autumn-winter was just heavenly and the amazing part is the pizzas are so cheap! BRING ME BACK PLEASE. 

I think if i ever stayed in France for 3 months, I'll become fat and start rolling back to Malaysia.


2 comments:

  1. Pont des Arts!! I'm jealous, I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Co-incidentally my friend is also blogging about her homeymoon at France. It was the whole trip at France with her and her husband both road tripping around France. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete