Birthdays and a viper challenge

With the Birthday Girl

The girls from the Volleyball team. Yeah, I used to play Volleyball, I was told it would make me taller! It was all a lie :(
Talking about sports, I played a number of sports actually when I was in secondary school. Played sports like tennis(quite terrible in tennis actually), volleyball and softball (I'm better in this! LOL)
Celebrated Yan Teng's Birthday on the 12th March last month at La Bodega, I think it has been a while since we celebrated birthdays :) Well didn't take much pictures of the food at La Bodega because I thought it was just so-so. The paella was really not paella-ish? 

"Pigs in a blanket"

I love them ribs. 

With the birthday girl, Niroshah! We had our dinner at Naughty Babe, Dirty Duck. Somehow the name reminded me of Naughty Nuri's. The ribs are really good, oh damn I'm craving for some now.

I actually joined the Viper Challenge, I don't know why I did. I think it was just at the heat of the moment where everyone is talking about it so enthusiastically and some of the enthusiasm just spread to me (Does that even make sense?) I went with my colleagues and it's funny because half of the team doesn't work out! Actually it was just Laura and I who didn't train for this. Well hey, I'm quite surprise that I have stamina although the night before I only had an hour of sleep  nap. (We took the 6am session by the way)

I have to admit I skipped a number of challenges, challenges that require long hands to cross a pool of muddy water and challenges that requires strength. But at the end of it all, it was a really good experience. Samantha told me that the next Viper Challenge would probably be in Genting, so let's do this one more time! Hopefully with training this time. LOL.



0 comments:

Post a Comment