Did you hear about The Frisky Goat ?

Did you hear about it? 

Well, I did and it was awesome! 

I think this could probably be my favourite place to have a western breakfast (Thank you Shin D and Niro for bringing me here). Located in Taman Tun lies this marvellous cafe which serves a really good breakfast that is guaranteed to make your day ( apart from the grumpy waitress)  

Ever since I've been back from Singapore, I've been trying to find a cafe which serves good coffee, food, and pastries and this cafe has it all! That was one Sunday morning well spent, worth the effort of waking up early and travelling all the way from Klang to TTDI to have this.



Oh man, I was really delighted with the choice of pastries they had in the cafe. However, let me tell you about how the cafe smelled when I first stepped in. It smelled so good that it really brought me back to the time when I was an intern in Jones The Grocer. The smell of the freshly baked croissants, pain au chocolate, danish and etc. filled the humble small sized cafe. I honestly think that not many cafes around here has this ( I could also be wrong since I’ve never really visited enough cafe ). 


So we had Salmon Eggs Royale and The Frisky Goat’s Eggs En Cocotte. It was really amazing. 
The Salmon Eggs Royale came with pan seared salmon which was nicely done because it wasn’t over cooked, the centre was still pink, just the way I like it. It also came with a poached egg, sautéed mushrooms, toasts and a piece of belgian waffle. The yeasty taste of the waffle really blend well with all the condiments on the plate, it really was scrumptious. Come to think of it, I finally had my first savoury waffle dish.That was the first time I had Eggs en Cocotte and I absolutely love it. The eggs were perfectly done, I really love runny yolks. Oh, the sauce and the beef bacon and spicy lamb sausage really went well altogether. 
The coffee served at Frisky Goat was nice, the temperature of the coffee served was just nice. Unlike most of the cafes I’ve visited which served piping hot coffee. Also, unlike other cafes I’ve visited the price charged here is reasonable for the food you get. 



Eggs En Cocotte


Eggs Salmon Royale
Not your typical eggs salmon royale.


Where do you get all of these awesomeness?

72, Jalan Burhanudin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



0 comments:

Post a Comment