Of Dinners & Laughters

One thing I really miss doing is organising dinner parties for family and close friends. I absolutely enjoy making dishes from appetisers to mains and Ofcourse desserts. I have always loved cooking for  people, I started approximately at 16 years old ? Where I made roast beef, salads and etc. for a bunch of close friends and they enjoyed it! And I never felt that much joy before seeing people enjoyed what I made. The last time I ever have dinner parties was before I flew to Singapore to do my internship and work. I wish I could do it here but I don't seem to have the time to do so.


Pork loin rubbed with some curry powder and spices. I made this for Christmas and I love it! 


Pork loin wrapped with glorious bacon. I am a die hard bacon fan! 


This was New Years Eve, few days before I left. My friends and I didn't have any plans so voila ! Dinner party again. We made too much of food that night, I think I had so much of left overs. 


Pork meat balls. It was suppose to be lamb meat balls but I changed the whole thing and modified it. Turned out pretty good. 


After today, I am looking forward to holding dinners like this again. I am quite glad that I will actually have time for myself,my family and friends.






0 comments:

Post a Comment