The Equalizer

"What do you see, when you see me?"

Watched The Equalizer yesterday thanks to ChurpChurp for the #Churpremiere! Here's my take on the movie.

Personally, I felt it was damn good. Firstly, I love action movies because it kinda gives me that 'kanchiong' feeling while I watch it. Watching this movie honestly felt as though I was watching Hun playing 'Watch Dogs' because of the soundtracks and the plot?

So McCall is this vigilante who serves justice for helpless citizens. Before he became who he is, he was in the secret military services who faked his death and decided to have a new beginning in life. Everything changed when he met this teenage girl named Alina, who he was walking with one night and then she got caught by some Russian mob.

She was so brutally injured that I think that started to bring out his old dark side. Right after the whole Alina incident, people around him had some unfortunate incidents happening to them like from corruption to robbery and etc. That really pushed his buttons to be who he used to be. Then BAM! there's when he start to step up and let them bad guys get a taste of their own medicine.


"Mind, body, spirit"


Well, I would totally recommend this movie for those of you who love movies which packed a punch!





0 comments:

Post a Comment