Strongbow Launch @ 31Square!

Gooood Morning! I am not suppose to be up this early on a Saturday but oh well.

So I attended the launch of Strongbow's three new variants of their cider on Tuesday. (Heeeey, I am on a roll with attending events, woohoo!) The launch was held 31 Square, Sunway Damansara. If I am not mistaken they have a cafe in there too!



I thought the set up of the place was really nice. I don't know, to me it felt like some posh event, everyone's dressed up and stuff. Luckily I did too! The weather wasn't too bad as well, yeah it did rain but at least it stopped after a while. 


A glass of the Strongbow  in a chilly evening..yum! I just really love ciders because it's sweet and it doesn't have that strong alcohol taste.


I got there pretty early, so they were still setting up the place because of the rain and they closed the door to the studio. Well I managed to peek through while I was walking around, and it looked like something fantastic was about to happen.


OH! The food was pretty good too! They had a Mason Salad Bar, Cheese platters and the meat station. I called it the meat station because they had Tuscan Style Chicken, Lamb Skewers (it was my favourite of the night) and some beef sandwich. Okay, while Samantha was busy doing some stuff, I just ate and ate some more. 




It was all good, the food went well with the Strongbow.


Meet Carrie a blogger! and Kai Xin on my right :) I had fun talking with these two. Yeah, my face was red after the first glass of Strongbow. Kai Xin kept saying "Ophelia, you're like a tomato" I wasn't drunk, I just get red really fast :( 


Remember that closed door? They opened it about 630pm and everyone was invited/asked to enter the studio. Luckily for being 150cm, I got pushed in front. Hehe, the perks of being short you know? Get to stand in front of concerts when I say I can't see a thing and I get to buy clothes from the Kids Department! Which I don't well not yet! Because I'm shy la! 

Okay, I side tracked a little bit. 


They introduce the three new variants of the cider by performances. The dancers danced according to the theme of the cider. It was really cool! 


Ta dah! Introducing the three variants of the cider: Honey, Gold and Elderflower. I loved everything from the cider, the performance and the set up of the whole thing.

After that, we were all taking pictures and walking around the studio to try out the new flavours. Sam got the Strongbow Apple Cider Honey, I had the Strongbow Apple Cider Elderflower and Kai Xin had the Strongbow Apple Cider Gold . Most of them loved the Apple Cider Honey but I really like the Apple Cider Elderflower. It has this nice sweet fragrant to it and it was smooth. Oh I would want one right now but it's 9:35am.



Strongbow Apple Cider Honey. This was really good as well, it's sweet and it has a really nice flavour to it.


Meet Yu Tson! 


The lights were shining from below, I thought it will make her look ghostly. Nope! 


My favourite cider of the night! Strongbow Apple Cider Elderflower! Flower power yo.

P/s: I should really invest in a camera. I don't which camera is good tho, I really like the NX Mini because of the effects and all or should I get a Sony? Gah.

xoxo,
Ophelia

WTF xoxo. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment