Standing Theory

Went out last week with the girls. We were debating on which cafe to visit. One of my friends suggested we visit Standing Theory at SS 2 so we did!

It's a small place but I thought they could have put in more tables. Anyhoo, I didn't take a lot of pictures because I didn't had the mood. Also, they have a really limited menu. 


We had surfing chicken, VD roll (Vietnamese pork sandwich) and B.C.C waffles. The waffles had smoked bacon, fat baby corn flake ice cream, bananas and Gula melaka. I really love the waffles. Actually, I think I love the waffles because there's bacon. MY LOVE FOR BACON, I can't explain my love for bacon. LOL
Overall, the food was just alright for me. 

On a lighter note! I think my hyperacidity has finally calmed down. I've been having really bad gastric pains and so much of air/wind in my stomach. It's a torture. I've been having this for 4 years and it gets worse each time. 
The pain used to last me about 5 days then it went up to a week. Recently the pain lasted me for 3 weeks which was really sucky. I had to eat on time, if I delayed a little bit then I'll vomit but it's all alright now! Woo! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment