Poppy


Made Orange Poppy seed cakes last week. Oh man, I'm so rusty in frosting cakes. The reason I why I took the picture from the top view was also because the sides of the cake looks like crap :( but it's alright I guess?

Then I made brownies again! 


I was thinking why not since I still have some chocolate buttons left and it's easy to make them. :) 

So I brought everything to work on Tuessay because I had a training session on Monday. Brought along a lot of candies I bought in Singapore, it's so cheeeeap! If you don't convert it. There were a few shops in Bugis Street and they shit loads of Japanese candy and other kind as well. I love candy empire but if they have the same thing in Bugis Street and it's cheaper, why not right?!


I felt bad tho that I didn't bring enough of Brownies and cake to share around the whole office. Half of the Brownies were given to my sister. Oh well :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment