Early morning thoughts

Things around me have been changing lately, especially at work.

At first, it was over whelming for me because everything is changing. We have a new direction now so everyone has their own KPIs and stuff but that's normal.

No, I do not see it as a bad thing. One thing you should know about me is that I'm quite good in adapting to change. I'll probably like be scared of the change a first but I'll be excited and pumped up for the challenge.

Ever since I've started working in a different industry, honesty, I've not been myself. That being said, I was so scared of everything, timid, shy..During training yesterday, when my team lead was telling us about how things are going to be and what we are going to do. I actually closed my eyes, breathe in and told myself

"Hey Ophelia, you can't be like this anymore. You have to be more firm and do not let anyone push you ever. Being firm does not make you bitchy"

I needed to do that because I honestly feel that it is about time for me to change. I say "OKAY" or "it's okay" and giggle it off too much. AHAH yeah, I do that a lot.

So here's to a new change where this year I will grow in person. Breaking out from my shell because deep down I know I can do this! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment