Momsie

It's been a while since we took a family photo like this. I think I should frame this up.



We went to Magnificent Fish & Chips for lunch to celebrate my mom's birthday. Her actual birthday was on Thursday but all of us were working. My mom loves fish & chips and whenever she has any british food, she'll talked about the times where she was working as a nurse in London. (That's where she met my dad too)

I could tell, I mean we all could tell how much she misses London. Well, I think I need to start a London Fund for my momma.


Hun and I had the cod. You know, I love to add loads of malt vinegar to my fish & chips. I guess it's the taste and acidity from it all. I like. 

Now I'm craving for some ravioli because my sister was watching Junior Master Chef and I kept hearing "Ravioli"




0 comments:

Post a Comment